The Predators Of Gaming
It Seems That You Are Not Logged In Pls Create An Account or Log In
The Predators Of Gaming
It Seems That You Are Not Logged In Pls Create An Account or Log In
The Predators Of Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Hell And Heaven Bows Towards Gaming

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Crack is out and tested working!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
dmirtygorachyov
Swords-Men
Swords-Men

Crack is out and tested working! Empty
PostSubject: Crack is out and tested working!   Crack is out and tested working! EmptySun Apr 11, 2010 12:33 am

Hey guys. I just tried this crack with Jokemate's AC2, and it worked perfectly, no crashes or anything, until i got to the parth (i think end of sequence 1) where Enzio escapes the first city with his mother and sister. The game crashes when i complete the mission. I have a feeling its a bug in Jokemates Rip, could you help us fix it jokemate? thanks!

The crack is found here, everyone says you can finish the entire game with it, but some sidemissions still cause the game to crash. Thanks!

http://cs.rin.ru/forum/viewforum.php?f=10

Its the server emulator by Dorreen or something like that. The site is down at the moment, I uploaded the file i downloaded here --->

http://rapidshare.com/files/374342747/offlineserver-v0.44.rar.html

After you download that, you have to edit your host file in C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\etc by adding these...

127.0.0.1 static3.cdn.ubi.com
127.0.0.1 ubisoft-orbit.s3.amazonaws.com
127.0.0.1 onlineconfigservice.ubi.com
127.0.0.1 orbitservice.ubi.com
127.0.0.1 ubisoft-orbit-savegames.s3.amazonaws.com

After that, run the server.exe and run You r assasins creed. Make up a username and pass and you should be able to play. YOU MUST HAVE A FRESH INSTALLED VERSION, THAT MEANS NO CRACKS, AND NOT UPDATED YET VIA THE UBISOFT LAUNCHER.

PS. THIS GETS RID OF THE WHITE ANIMUS HORRAY, the onyl main problem is the crash which maybe jokemate could help us with. Thanks!
Back to top Go down
dmirtygorachyov
Swords-Men
Swords-Men

PostSubject: Re: Crack is out and tested working!   Crack is out and tested working! EmptySun Apr 11, 2010 12:33 am

O, and when the site is up, theres alot more help there aswell, the thread is 200 pages long..... -_-
Back to top Go down
dmirtygorachyov
Swords-Men
Swords-Men

PostSubject: Re: Crack is out and tested working!   Crack is out and tested working! EmptySun Apr 11, 2010 8:31 am

I foun dout hte sequence, is at the en of sequence 2 and the start of sequence 3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Crack is out and tested working!   Crack is out and tested working! Empty

Back to top Go down

Crack is out and tested working!
Page 1 of 1